Best Tile Removal Services and cost in Omaha NE
Omaha Hauling Junk & Moving
Tile Removal Services near Omaha NE: Are you looking for the Best Tile Removal Services near Omaha NE? OMAHA HAULING JUNK & MOVING, can handle removing your tile surface, no matter the size. Our specialized equipment and decades of hands-on experience, we remove the tile flooring surface and any mortar underneath in the fastest time frame. Cost? Free estimates! Send us a message or call us today. Best Tile Removal Services around Omaha NE. We serve Omaha NE and other areas. Get a Free Quote Now!
BEST TILE REMOVAL SERVICES IN OMAHA NE
Tile Removal Services near Omaha NE: Your tile flooring isn’t supposed to last forever, and after decades of regular wear and tear, it may look out of place. Dents, dings, stains and broken tiles take away from the look of your room, and these imperfections are likely to draw the eye of visitors as soon as they enter. OMAHA HAULING JUNK & MOVING can handle removing your tile surface, no matter the size!
We Are Proud To Remove An Array Of Tile Removal Services Including:
- Ceramic Tile
- Porcelain Tile
- Mexican Tile
- Spanish Tile
- Stone Tile
- Clay Tile
What Makes Our Tile Removal Process So Efficient?
Our methods for tile removal service help us keep the process efficient, allowing home and business owners to go on with regular life as fast as possible. By avoiding the use of chemicals, we get rid of the need for drying time while keeping the process eco-friendly.
This makes it possible for a flooring installer to come in and place a new surface, such as hardwood, vinyl or carpet, as soon as our work is completed. The entire process of getting a new floor in place can happen in just a few days without any major disruptions to your life. Using our specialized equipment and decades of hands-on experience, we remove the tile flooring surface and any mortar underneath in the fastest time frame.
Commercial Tile Removal
If you are looking for commercial tile removal options, our crews are available to complete flooring removal overnight or during the time your business is typically closed, so you can have a new flooring surface installed as quickly as possible. Using commercial grade flooring removal machines, we can complete even large locations in a short time.
If you are making renovations to your home and are in the market for a new floor, you will need to remove the old one first. This process can be a lengthy and messy one, especially with ceramic tile currently in place. However, if you get help from an experienced ceramic tile removal company, you may find that the process is simpler and quicker than you realized.
OMAHA HAULING JUNK & MOVING has the experience and tools to help you get your old ceramic tile flooring out of your home and get ready to have a new flooring material, such as carpet, wood or laminate installed. Thanks to our efficient, eco-friendly process, we can have the surface of your floor removed in as little as 24 hours, and your new floor can be ready to install without delays.
Why Remove Ceramic Tile Flooring?
Tile Removal Services near Omaha NE: Over time, with normal wear and tear, ceramic tile flooring can look less than optimal due to issues like:
- Broken or missing pieces
- Loose tiles
- Stains and fading
- Discolored grout
These issues are common with older tile, and can be hard or impossible to fix. The porous nature of tile means that it can absorb stains and make getting rid of them difficult. Cracked or uneven tiles can be hazardous for your family and visitors to walk across. Instead of living with ceramic tile that doesn’t meet your standards, opt for a brand new floor with our help. OMAHA HAULING JUNK & MOVING can help rid of your old flooring with fast and easy ceramic tile removal.
Our ecofriendly process has been tested over time and works quickly no matter how large the square footage. We have used our ecofriendly ceramic tile removal process in residential and commercial locations all over Omaha NE, and we can help you, no matter if you have a small home or a large business where you want to get rid of tile flooring. Our crews ensure that every ceramic tile flooring removal job ends with a clean, smooth floor, a neat work site, and a happy customer.
Many homeowners who want to make a change in their home have started ceramic tile removal as a do it yourself effort on their own and ended up turning to the professionals to complete the work due to the fact that this type of work takes a large amount of labor without the right tools to use. In fact, ceramic tile removal work can be some of the most difficult and require the most effort from you without special tools. It takes a backbreaking amount of effort to get the tile and the mortar used to keep it in place away from the concrete subfloor. Once the removal is done, you also have to take care of disposing the waste and cleaning up all the dust. This part of a renovation project is messy and difficult and is best left to a professional ceramic tile removal company.
Our crews are equipped with everything they need to get rid of your old flooring, including:
- Protective gear
- Flooring removal machines
- Hand chisels
- Pulse vacuums
- Air scrubbers
- Waste removal trucks
Process Of Stone Tile Removal
Tile Removal Services near Omaha NE: Getting your stone tile flooring removed is a simple process that can happen in the time frame you need. For commercial clients, we can work outside of your normal business hours to minimize disruptions to your regular operations. Let our licensed and insured crews show you exactly how simple it can be. If you want to have flooring removed from your home or business, OMAHA HAULING JUNK & MOVING can help you. Some of the types of stone tile that we can remove from your floor include:
Removing a floor surface properly means not only removing every trace of the stone tile, but also getting rid of the compounds used to make the stone floor tiles stick. In many cases, stone tile is installed using a heavy layer of mortar underneath. The installer does this to make the heavy stone tiles stay where they are laid. In order to complete the removal of your floor and leave it ready for installation of a new surface, we make sure this mortar is all gone.
With all the work complete, we clean away dust and debris, put large waste into a truck for recycling and take it away from your property. Once we leave, the process is complete and there is nothing more for you to do except choose your new flooring and have it installed.
Clay Tile Removal
Many homeowners try to take on clay tile removal themselves only to find that the job is much harder than they predicted. Without the proper tools, clay tile removal can take backbreaking work over the course of many days. OMAHA HAULING JUNK & MOVING can make the entire process of clay tile removal as simple and quick as possible.
Why Is Clay Tile Removal Difficult?
Removing any type of floor can be challenging, but clay tile removal is especially hard because of the composition itself. Made from natural materials and cured by baking at a hard temperature, clay tiles are difficult to break apart. Without using the right kind of tools, breaking the tiles apart or loosening the bond between the clay and mortar can take a toll on you.
The Removal Process
Our process of clay tile removal follows a few simple steps:
- We begin by creating a customized estimate for the work needed at your home or business. In order to make sure the information we give you is accurate, we come to you to assess the area and ensure we get all the information needed to complete your removal.
- When our crews arrive at your home, they lay our protective materials to keep your home from getting damaged. These include reinforced ramps to protect your floors and doorways from damage as we work, plastic sheeting to trap dust in one area for easy removal, and painter’s tape to secure the sheets in place. Once our prep work is done, we can begin working on extracting the clay floor.
- Using state of the art flooring removal equipment, we begin extracting the tiles from the surface. As the tiles get removed, the mortar underneath can start to crack and come apart. In many cases, clay tiles are laid with a thick layer of mortar underneath them to keep them in place, so there can be a considerable amount of work to be done to make sure all of this surface is removed. Thanks to decades of experience with flooring removal, our crews have the right tools to get the mortar off. We use hand tools to chip it away from your concrete subflooring and dust containment units to keep the mess we create in check.
- After the tile and most of the mortar are gone, there can still be a thin layer of mortar that remains on top of the concrete subfloor. This layer has to be removed to allow new flooring to be put in its place. Using grinders, we extract this layer and leave the concrete clean, smooth and flat.
- Once the work is done and the tile and mortar are gone, we clean the work area before we pack and up and complete the job. With a fleet of our own waste disposal trucks, we immediately get rid of any large debris instead of leaving it on your property. Using high powered pulse vacuums, we get rid of any dust left around the area before it has a chance to spread. Finally, we get rid of any dust in the air by using air scrubbers to eliminate the particles.
Marble Tile Removal
While marble tiles are naturally very durable, removing them can be an easy job for an experienced flooring removal service with the right equipment. Once the process of having your marble tile flooring removed is complete, you can choose any new floor you like to be installed in that area. OMAHA HAULING JUNK & MOVING are your experts for getting the floor you want!
The Marble Tile Removal Process
Tile Removal Services near Omaha NE: With years of experience in the industry, we have a process in place that ensures every customer gets fast and effective marble removal services. Once we arrive to begin marble tile removal in your home or business location, we start by putting down protective plastic sheets to help contain the dust and debris removal might create. We secure these sheets with painter’s tape, and place aluminum ramps to protect against potential damage.
Next, we use specialized machinery equipped with sharp blades to remove the marble tile surface. This helps us get rid of the tile floor quickly and without creating a large mess, the way that using non specialized tools like jackhammers does. Our crews then get to work with specialized hand tools to get the rest of the marble, including corners and edges.
These tools are outfitted with dust containment units to ensure that the dust created stays in the work area and doesn’t spread across the home. Once all the marble is up, we use hand chisels and hammers to remove the mortar underneath and grind the concrete subfloor to leave it smooth.
Commercial Marble Tile Removal
Our services are also available for commercial locations. Our process for commercial marble flooring removal is largely the same, but requires larger, hydraulically powered machines to handle any amount of square footage. We have successfully removed flooring from retail businesses, industrial locations, hospitals, restaurants and schools.
Are You Looking For Tile Removal In Omaha NE?
It is important to us that you are getting the best quality floor removal service in the area. Our years of unmatched expertise set our company apart from the rest. Contact us today to get started!
How to Remove Tile
Remove the Trim
Tile Removal Services near Omaha NE: Remove baseboards or trim work around the room. Taking care when removing the trim work allows it to be reinstalled when a new floor is installed after the tile floor is removed. Remove any appliances or built-in furniture like cabinets, if possible. Cover any vents with painter’s removable tape and plastic to prevent dust from entering the ventilation system.
Remove the Tile
Break up the first tile with the blunt edge of a hammer (image 1), and then use a chisel to pry up the remainder of the first tile. Once this first tile is removed, place the chisel against the bottom edge of adjacent tiles, apply pressure with your hammer and the tiles should pop up easily
Remove the Underlayment
Once finished with the tile, remove the tile underlayment if it is deteriorating. Using your screw gun, remove any screws that might attach the underlayment to the floor. Pry up the edges of the underlayment with the roofing rake and flat shovel.
Clean the Subfloor
Once the underlayment is gone, remove any adhesive with the flat edge of the flat shovel or a carpet scraper for large areas and a scraper or chisel and hammer for smaller areas. Clean up any remaining screws and adhesive using a broom and shop vac. The wooden subfloor should be completely smooth before installing a new floor.
Cost to Remove Tile
Tile Removal Services near Omaha NE: Don’t let your remodeling budget go overboard because hidden surprises understand what the average Cost to Remove Tile is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for 2020 Cost to Remove Tile with labor and haul-away and how much a contractor might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Remove Tile estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of needed to remove, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should Cost to Remove Tile at your home
Remove Tile – Pricing and Removal Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Demolition, or General Contractor estimates are typically free, unless it’s a small job.
- Expect Tile Removal prices to fluctuate between various Demolition, or General Contractors – each and every company have different operating expenses and overhead.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out e.; difficult configurations, Mechanical area space, the additional complexity of your home will add to the remove Tile costs.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, Victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Tile removal project.
Tile Removal Cost
Knowing the tile removal Omaha NE costs is recommended before starting a tile removal project. While looking at national averages can give a general idea, such numbers usually do not include factors which may affect the final price, such as local labor hourly rates, material costs and any local permits required for the Omaha NE tile removal project.
As our numbers show in 2020 the average cost that homeowners paid for tile removal in Omaha NE county is between $1,811.00 and $2,567.00.
This Tile Removal Omaha NE Quote Includes:
- $9.00 to $12.00 per square foot material costs.
- Average labor costs to remove tile in Omaha NE, Omaha NE.
- Average costs for materials and equipment for tile removal in Omaha NE.
- All project costs (surface preparation, components and machinery), and cleanup fees.
This Omaha NE Tile Removal Estimate Does NOT Include:
- Any permits required for tile removal Omaha NE projects.
- Inspection and/or Omaha NE building fees.
- Materials and supply Omaha NE and Omaha NE sales taxes.
- Materials and supply Omaha NE sales taxes.
- Any general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees generally add another $262.68-$328.35 to the total.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is professional tile removal in Omaha NE expensive?
The costs will depend on which company you are going to hire but there are professionals that will perform a tile removal in Omaha NE for as low as $3 per square foot. Tile removal companies also perform other types of removal jobs including hardwood that is glued to concrete which is a very hard and time-consuming task. Companies offering tile removal in Omaha NE have equipment that can easily and quietly remove tiles from floorings. The machine is usually battery-powered and will scoop up even the thickest tiles.
What do I have to watch out for with a tile removal in Omaha NE?
A professional tile removal in Omaha NE will create a lot of mess and dust so expect to have dust all over your home. It is best if you contain your furniture, doors, drapery, and kitchen cabinets. You can tape your door to ensure that dust won’t find its way to adjacent rooms. If you are hiring a reputable tile removal company, they will prepare your home for you before starting the tile removal in Omaha NE. If the room has large furniture and fixtures that are too heavy to move, they will be wrapped in sheathing. The seams will also be taped.
Who should I hire for a tile removal in Omaha NE?
You must work with a company that’s specializing in tile removal in Omaha NE since it is likely that they possess specialty machines that can make the entire process much faster and easier. The company specialists must also be trained in performing removal processes because you wouldn’t want any damage done to your home. To know whether you have found the right specialists to hire, talk to their customer service representatives and make sure that you prepare questions. If you are satisfied with their answer and if they can back up their work, then you can trust them to handle the tile removal in Omaha NE.
Do you protect furniture with plastic sheeting before the floor tile removal?
There is not a flat price per Square foot. Because every tile removal job is different from one another. I get a lot of calls asking about my price per square foot. Tile Removal is not rocket science but is not enchiladas either.
If you need to know how much will your floor tile demolition cost, please
fill out our quote form, we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Can somebody lay tile over tile?
This is a list of questions that We’ve been asked so far regarding our floor tile removal services.
We tried to answer them the best we can, if after reading all these questions
Tile Removal Crew have all the necessary flooring removal tools to get your floor
tile demolition complete. All you have to do is relax and let Us do the hard work!
CALL FOR US:
- Tile Removal Services Near Omaha NE
- Tile Removal Tools
- Tile Removal Machine
- Tile Removal Cost
- How To Remove Tile From Concrete Floor
- Bathroom Tile Removal Tool
- Tile Removal Tool Rental
- Wall Tile Removal Power Tool
- How To Remove Tile Backsplash Omaha NE
- Tile Removal And Installation Cost
- How Much Does Dustless Tile Removal Cost
- Home Depot Tile Removal Cost
- Tile Removal Company
- Dust ram Tile Removal Cost
- Tile Removal Cost
- Tile Removal Machine
- Cost To Install Tile Omaha NE
- Arlington NE Tile Removal Services near me
- Ashland NE Tile Removal Services near me
- Avoca IA Tile Removal Services near me
- Avoca NE Tile Removal Services near me
- Bellevue NE Tile Removal Services near me
- Bennington NE Tile Removal Services near me
- Blair NE Tile Removal Services near me
- Boys Town NE Tile Removal Services near me
- Carson IA Tile Removal Services near me
- Carter Lake IA Tile Removal Services near me
- Ceresco NE Tile Removal Services near me
- Council Bluffs IA Tile Removal Services near me
- Dunlap IA Tile Removal Services near me
- Eagle NE Tile Removal Services near me
- Elkhorn NE Tile Removal Services near me
- Fort Calhoun NE Tile Removal Services near me
- Fremont NE Tile Removal Services near me
- Glenwood IA Tile Removal Services near me
- Greenwood NE Tile Removal Services near me
- Gretna NE Tile Removal Services near me
- LA Vista NE Tile Removal Services near me
- Lincoln NE Tile Removal Services near me
- Logan IA Tile Removal Services near me
- Louisville NE Tile Removal Services near me
- Malvern IA Tile Removal Services near me
- Mead NE Tile Removal Services near me
- Missouri Valley Ia Tile Removal Services near me
- Murray NE Tile Removal Services near me
- Oakland IA Tile Removal Services near me
- Omaha NE Tile Removal Services near me
- Pacific Junction IA Tile Removal Services near me
- Papillion NE Tile Removal Services near me
- Plattsmouth NE Tile Removal Services near me
- Ralston NE Tile Removal Services near me
- Springfield NE Tile Removal Services near me
- Underwood IA Tile Removal Services near me
- Valley NE Tile Removal Services near me
- Wahoo NE Tile Removal Services near me
- Waterloo NE Tile Removal Services near me
- Weeping Water NE Tile Removal Services near me
- Woodbine IA Tile Removal Services near me
- Yutan NE Tile Removal Services near me