Best Demolition Contractor Services and cost in Omaha NE
Omaha Hauling Junk & Moving
Demolition Contractor Services near Omaha NE: Are you looking for the Best Demolition Contractor Services near Omaha NE? OMAHA HAULING JUNK & MOVING, provides industrial and commercial demolition services throughout the State of Omaha NE. We take great pride in our exceptional safety record, expert trained employees and our fleet of specialized demolition heavy equipment. Cost? Free estimates! Send us a message or call us today. Best Demolition Contractor Services around Omaha NE. We serve Omaha NE and other areas. Get a Free Quote Now!
BEST DEMOLITION CONTRACTOR SERVICES IN OMAHA NE
OMAHA DEMOLITION CONTRACTOR
Demolition Contractor Services near Omaha NE: OMAHA HAULING JUNK & MOVING provides industrial and commercial demolition services throughout the State of Omaha NE. We take great pride in our exceptional safety record, expert trained employees and our fleet of specialized demolition heavy equipment. We are also Service-Disabled Veteran Owned.
Our safe and expert demolition contractor services in Omaha NE include:
- Industrial and Commercial Building Demolition Services
- Total Facility and Plant Demolition
- Selective and Surgical Demolition of Structures
- Concrete and Steel Silo Demolition
- Water Tower Wrecking
- Steel Tank Dismantling
- Dismantling of All Types of Equipment and Structures
- Power Plant Demolition and Dismantling
- All Types of Structures / Buildings Demolished in Omaha NE
For more information on our demolition work, wrecking and dismantling contractor services in Omaha NE, please contact us
Basic Demolition Services
- Basement Demolition & Rip Out Services
Looking to renovate a basement in a residential or commercial property? OMAHA HAULING JUNK & MOVING has extensive experience in basement demotion. Our crews can provide expert demolition services, remove all the debris, and leave your basement ready for the next phase of your renovation project.
- Bathroom Demolition & Rip Out Services
Is it time for a full bathroom upgrade? Our crews of demolition contractors can execute the demolition portion of your bathroom renovation project, letting you focus on the construction and not the destruction.
- Home Interior Rip Out Demolition Services
Are you renovating a home and looking for a contractor to rip-out a number of interior non-load-bearing walls? OMAHA HAULING JUNK & MOVING can help keep your project moving forward, in many cases we are able to deploy our crews and equipment in as little as 24 hours once a project has been awarded.
Does your home remodeling project involve significant interior demolition work? Let OMAHA HAULING JUNK & MOVING handle the demolition and cleanup portions of your remodeling project, allowing you to focus on the details of renovating the home and putting all the pieces back together, while staying on-budget and on-time.
- Kitchen Demolition & Rip Out Services
OMAHA HAULING JUNK & MOVING has extensive experience conducting kitchen rip-out projects. Whether you are only renovating the kitchen or the whole house, the demolition contractors at OMAHA HAULING JUNK & MOVING have the experience, knowledge and equipment to ensure your kitchen demolition project is executed properly and safely.
- Concrete Demolition Services
Need help with a concrete demolition project? We provide concrete demolition services on a range of exterior surfaces including driveways, walkways, stairs, patios, and more.
- Driveway Demolition Services
OMAHA HAULING JUNK & MOVING has extensive experience demolishing driveways made of concrete, asphalt, cobblestones, and other materials. Our team can quickly demolish the old material, clear it away, and haul the waste for dumping; leaving you ready for the next stage of your project.
- Garage Demolition & Rip Out Services
Looking to update or fully demolish a garage? OMAHA HAULING JUNK & MOVING can help keep your project on-time and on-budget with our fast and affordable garage demolition services.
- Stairway Demolition Services
Need help demolishing an old staircase? The contractors at OMAHA HAULING JUNK & MOVING can help you demolish the old stairs, remove all the wastes and leave your worksite clean and ready for the next stage of your renovation project.
- Walkway Demolition Services
Do you need to remove an old or unsafe walkway or sidewalk? Don’t wait until someone gets hurt, OMAHA HAULING JUNK & MOVING can help you demolish your old walkway and prepare you for the next phase of your project.
Demolition Contractor Services near Omaha NE: There is no compatible demolition process for every building and structure. Each demolition project has its own requirements and characteristics. Knowing them to the core and executing the project successfully is that special factor which differs OMAHA HAULING JUNK & MOVING from other residential demolition companies in Omaha NE. Here are a few services we provide for both exterior and interior residential demolition.
Our Exterior residential services include:
- Concrete Demolition
- Driveway Demolition
- Stairway Demolition
- Walkway Demolition
- Fence Demolition
- Patio Demolition
Our Interior residential Services includes:
Basement Demolition & Rip out Bathroom Demolition & Rip out Home Interior Rip out Home Remodeling Demolition Kitchen Demolition & Rip out Roof-Top/Ceiling Demolition
This is a green demolition service we provide that maximizes the quantity and quality of wrecked building components so that you can reuse or recycle them.
Concision in Style and Precision in Thought
OMAHA HAULING JUNK & MOVING is a movement. By choosing us you are also taking your first step into this movement, a movement on to the future. With our experienced fleet of professionals and heavy top-end equipment, we demolish and remove all types of structures with extreme precision. What makes OMAHA HAULING JUNK & MOVING special from other commercial demolition contractors is its long record of successful demolition and premium services. We are well aware of the seriousness and risks all along the project and will never do anything rashly that puts you and your neighbors’ lives at stake.
- The services we provide:
- Concrete Demolition
- Driveway Demolition
- Garage Demolition & Rip Out
- Stairway Demolition
- Walkway Demolition
Tips To Choose The Right Demolition Contractor
Looking for a demolition contractor? Well, we appreciate your wise decision of handing over the task to a professional. But, with a number of major safety and environmental concerns associated with demolition, you can’t trust every demolition contractor out there.
The chaotic and disordered job calls for a great deal of planning and preparation. From gaining permits to following safety codes, there is a lot to do before starting a demolition project.
Hence it is essential to have the right demolition contractor with skill and expertise to meet all the safety and logistical aspects associated with the demolition of commercial and residential buildings.
Along with this, there are many aspects of a contractor’s qualities that you need to consider before going forward. Here are some effective tips that will lead your way to an efficient contractor for your demolition project.
Ask For An Estimate
First of all, you need to ask for an estimate before deciding on a demolition contractor. It will make the process of comparing contractors a bit easier for you and also help you to narrow down your list. Most of the contractors will give you an estimate for free and carefully look for the finer detail once you have an estimate. A right contractor will offer you a competitive price and great service.
Check If The Company Has A Track Record Of Completing Projects On Time
A timeline is an incredibly important factor for any demolition project. You may have a deadline for completing the new building, and you can’t start building until the demolition is finished. Check the company’s track record for finishing projects on time to make sure that they can meet up your timeline needs. So, ask for a timeline from a contractor, and you will know which ones are organized and progressive for the job at hand.
Look For The Experienced One
Demolishing is a bit of a complicated process that can unleash a whole host of potentially toxic substances. Hence, it is crucial to hire a commercial demolition contractor who is qualified to deal with such hazardous materials. The experience of contractors speaks volume about their knowledge and ability to handle the project.
Also, every demolition job is different, and hence it is wise to look for professionals with years of experience in demolishing industry. You need to verify the experience before hiring the contractors by talking with past references of clients. Ask about how the demolition contractor acted in response to complaints of dust and noise pollution. Find out how they work and train their staff to deal with the demolition job effectively.
Check For Any Warnings, Citations, Or Violations
Another sign of a good demolishing contractor is a good history of compliance. Check whether the company has any warnings, citations, or violations of safety and environmental issues with local and federal authorities. If yes, just forbid the contractor and look for the one with a better compliance record.
Talk To The Past Clients
It becomes difficult to get who is reliable when everyone boasts of their quality and expertise. Speaking to the past clients is a great way to distinguish the wheat from the chaff. Ask their past clients about their experience with the contractor and out if they faced any major safety issue. Get to know whether they completed the project on time and budget.
Analyze The Safety Record
Commercial demolition can be extremely hazardous unless you have certified safety experts on site. You can be liable if anyone is injured on the site while the building is being torn down. So, it is very important to know whom you can trust, and a safety record will help you in deciding whether the company is reliable or not. The people and properties near the site are vulnerable to the hazards released during a demolition. So, look for the demolition contractor with a good safety record.
Make Sure The Contractor Is Bonded, Licensed And Insured
Demolition is a perilous job, and that is why it’s essential for the workers to have the experience and training to carry it out safely. Hence, ask contractors for proof of license and insurance to protect yourself against liability. The demolition contractor that you are planning to hire must be bonded, licensed and insured.
Find Out If They Have Updated Equipment
Along with a well-trained crew, updated equipment is also crucial for demolition. Tools like concrete crushers and high-reach excavators, concrete crushers are imperative for any demolition work and should be provided by the demolition contractor. Furthermore, the crew should know how to operate the most advanced technologies on the job site.
Look Out For Whether They Will Provide Clean-up Services After Demolition
Another key factor that you must look for while hiring a contractor is the cleanup service after demolition. Check the quotes that are drawn by the contractors to find out if it also includes the cleanup service. It can be difficult for you to deal with the rubble and damage after demolition and having a contractor who provides this service will reduce your hassle.
Some contractors prefer to do all the work themselves while others sub out some specialized parts of the job. Ask if the contractors you are planning to hire uses subcontractors. If yes, make sure to know what parts of the job will be handled by subcontractors.
Lastly, Leave The Work To The Contractors
Accomplishing a demolition needs detailed and meticulous planning. So, instead of attempting to do it on your own, you should hire a responsible contractor. Planning the demolition permits and permission is something to be left to the contractor.
Each demolition project has its own challenge. So, it is vital to select a contracting team that is confident enough to handle even the most complex demolition project. Make sure the demolishing professional you are hiring is well versed in the regulations related to demolition.
With these mind-blowing tips, you are sure to find the right demolition contractor for your next project. If you’re planning some demolition work, consider RJ Smith Demolition, a highly skilled demolition expert to get the job done in a right and hassle-free way.
Demolition Contractor Cost
Demolition Contractor Services near Omaha NE: Demolition Costs vary from city, state and region. There are many different factors that go into pricing a demolition project. Estimating a demolition project can be much more challenging than estimating a typical construction project due to the fact THAT there ARE no set prices for each item to be demolished. Factors that can have a significant effect on the price of a demolition project may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Requirements/ Restriction in your area
- Project Location/ Accessibility to Structure
- Project Size
- Scope of Work
- Type of Material (Wood, Concrete, etc.)
- Hauling/ Disposal Fees
- Salvage Material Value
- Hazardous Materials
Demolition Contractor Services near Omaha NE: A few examples of basic demolition projects:
- Demolition of a 750 square foot (25×30) 2 car detached garage could cost from $2.00-$5.00 per square foot making the price range from $1,500-$3,750.
- Demolition of a 1500 square foot residential house could cost from $2.00-$6.00 per sq. ft. making the price range from $3,000-$9,000.
- Demolition of a 10,000 sq. ft. warehouse or office building could cost from $4.00-$8.00 per sq. ft. making the price range from $40,000-$80,000. Interior Demolition of the same 10,000 sq. ft. warehouse could cost from $2.00-$6.00 per sq. ft. making the price range from $20,000-$60,000.
All example pricing is based on the Demolition Contractor providing all material, equipment, insurance to complete the project. All resulting debris will be removed from site and recycled or disposed of in a lawful manner
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who can perform demolitions?
Demolition is a complex set of tasks involving structural dismantlement, site clearance, environmental remediation, salvage, recycling and recovery.
As such, many regulations are outlined by government bodies and require specific licensing to deal with different stages of the demolition process.
How long does demolition take?
Once all relevant permits have been obtained and the property vacated, demolition only takes a couple of days – although can be affected by things such as extreme weather conditions and other uncontrollable or unforeseen variables.
Will my neighbors be disturbed?
Depending on the properties location, its proximity to other dwellings and the density of the neighborhood those around you may hear some machinery during business hours of operation.
Home Demolitions ensure that letters advising of proposed work are issued 14 days prior to demolition and strongly urge any members of the surrounding area with concerns to Contact Home Demolitions for reassurance.
What is Interior Demolition?
Interior demolition is the non-structural demolishing of spaces within a structure in preparation for reuse and upgrading of the space. This includes interior wall and ceiling removal, demolition of flooring and some utility services, salvage and selective structural demolition.
CALL FOR US:
- Building Demolition Contractors Near Omaha NE
- Types Of Demolition
- How To Become A Demolition Contractor
- Demolition Of Building Pdf
- Demolition Definition
- Demolition Worker
- Demolition Wiki
- Demolition Definition Construction Omaha NE
- Cost Of Demolition Of A House
- Commercial Demolition Cost Calculator
- Demolition Cost Per Square Foot
- Garage Demolition And Removal Cost
- Demolition Formula
- Demolition Estimate Template
- Demolition Estimating Spreadsheet
- How To Quote A Demolition Job Omaha NE
- Arlington NE Demolition Contractor near me
- Ashland NE Demolition Contractor near me
- Avoca IA Demolition Contractor near me
- Avoca NE Demolition Contractor near me
- Bellevue NE Demolition Contractor near me
- Bennington NE Demolition Contractor near me
- Blair NE Demolition Contractor near me
- Boys Town NE Demolition Contractor near me
- Carson IA Demolition Contractor near me
- Carter Lake IA Demolition Contractor near me
- Ceresco NE Demolition Contractor near me
- Council Bluffs IA Demolition Contractor near me
- Dunlap IA Demolition Contractor near me
- Eagle NE Demolition Contractor near me
- Elkhorn NE Demolition Contractor near me
- Fort Calhoun NE Demolition Contractor near me
- Fremont NE Demolition Contractor near me
- Glenwood IA Demolition Contractor near me
- Greenwood NE Demolition Contractor near me
- Gretna NE Demolition Contractor near me
- LA Vista NE Demolition Contractor near me
- Lincoln NE Demolition Contractor near me
- Logan IA Demolition Contractor near me
- Louisville NE Demolition Contractor near me
- Malvern IA Demolition Contractor near me
- Mead NE Demolition Contractor near me
- Missouri Valley Ia Demolition Contractor near me
- Murray NE Demolition Contractor near me
- Oakland IA Demolition Contractor near me
- Omaha NE Demolition Contractor near me
- Pacific Junction IA Demolition Contractor near me
- Papillion NE Demolition Contractor near me
- Plattsmouth NE Demolition Contractor near me
- Ralston NE Demolition Contractor near me
- Springfield NE Demolition Contractor near me
- Underwood IA Demolition Contractor near me
- Valley NE Demolition Contractor near me
- Wahoo NE Demolition Contractor near me
- Waterloo NE Demolition Contractor near me
- Weeping Water NE Demolition Contractor near me
- Woodbine IA Demolition Contractor near me
- Yutan NE Demolition Contractor near me