Best Asphalt Removal Service and cost in Omaha NE
Omaha Hauling Junk & Moving
Asphalt Removal Service near Omaha NE: Are you looking for the Best Asphalt Removal Service near Omaha NE? Omaha Hauling Junk & Moving, We’re the right people to call if you need help with installing an asphalt parking lot in your commercial property. We also do patching, crack repairs, and line striping, and we can assist you with applying sealers to your asphalt flatwork to make them last longer. Cost? Free estimates! Send us a message or call us today. Best Asphalt Removal Service around Omaha NE. We serve Omaha NE and other areas. Get a Free Quote Now!
BEST ASPHALT REMOVAL SERVICE IN OMAHA NE
OMAHA ASPHALT REMOVAL
We Offer World-Class Commercial Asphalt Services!
Asphalt Removal Service near Omaha NE: Perhaps your parking lot is too damaged to fix and needs to be replaced. Or maybe it’s time to apply sealers on your paving and you need help with the application process. Either way, Omaha Hauling Junk & Moving can assist you! We are a highly experienced asphalt contractor in Omaha NE and we help our clients with installing or repairing asphalt flatwork. Contact our specialists today!
Our Asphalt Solutions
We’re the right people to call if you need help with installing an asphalt parking lot in your commercial property. We also do patching, crack repairs, and line striping, and we can assist you with applying sealers to your asphalt flatwork to make them last longer. Learn more about our world-class asphalt services when you visit this page!
Should You Hire the Pros?
In most cases, the answer is yes! Fixing and installing asphalt can be difficult, especially if you’re not familiar with the processes. To ensure your asphalt paving project will be successful, get the help of our team! By using our professional solutions, you’ll have the durable and attractive flatwork that you want without lifting a finger!
Quality Materials and Effective Methods
Asphalt Removal Service near Omaha NE: We use only top-quality asphalt and world-class sealcoating products. This way, we can provide our clients with world-class results and ensure they’ll enjoy great value for money. We also use tried-and-tested techniques that help us complete our repair and installation tasks quickly and efficiently.
- Parking Lots
- Asphalt Paving
- BPP Paving
- Complete Removal & Replacement
- Community Driveways
- Apartment Complex
- Shopping Malls
Asphalt Removal Service near Omaha NE: Asphalt paving is our primary service and is what we pride ourselves on. We specialize in residential, retail and commercial asphalt paving and have wide experience of paving asphalt parking lots, driveways, roads and pavements. We have carried out work on a range of apartment blocks, shopping malls, factory’s, community driveways and much more.
Hot mix asphalt is our product of choice, as it provides the best overall finish and will remain for years to come.
We can work off of a BPP, which is a Builders Paving Plan, to ensure that your project is finished:
- to the highest standard
- on time
- on budget
We have the equipment and expertise to carry out any milling work that is necessary.
Complete Removal & Replacement
We carry out a complete removal and replacement service. We ensure all necessary materials are removed safely and the area to be paved is thoroughly prepared before we begin applying the asphalt.
Asphalt Removal & Replacement Procedure
- Identify the reason for pavement failure.
- Remove existing asphalt pavement.
- Make any necessary changes prior to installing new asphalt pavement.
- Replace gravel underneath asphalt if necessary.
- Re-grade and compact the gravel base underneath the asphalt.
- Install new pavement to proper thickness (this is ideal for asphalt.
- Pavement that has increased weight / loads on the pavement).
- Roll and compact the pavement to the proper specifications.
How Much Does an Asphalt removal Cost?
Asphalt Removal Service near Omaha NE: The national average cost of an asphalt driveway is close to $4,500. The price can rise or fall depending on many factors including location, quality of material, depth of material required, and the size of your drive.
Asphalt driveway installation pricing across the country can be anywhere from $1,500 to $10,000, but most spend $4,000 to $8,000. The amount varies depending on such factors as the cost of labor and the general difference between pricing in different states.
The amount of differing figures can be overwhelming. Luckily, we’re here to help by providing you with accurate and thorough calculations for a range of sizes of a driveway.
First, though, let’s briefly examine the factors that determine the overall cost of an asphalt driveway:
Size of Driveway
Asphalt Removal Service near Omaha NE: This is the most obvious one. A bigger driveway will inevitably cost more, even if you opt for a lower grade of asphalt. The length is one thing, but don’t forget that the size of a drive often includes how wide it is. Those who need to have parking space for a lot of cars will pay a much higher sum.
If you’re a homeowner, who has just bought a new property and only has one car in your household, choosing a narrower driveway will save you a significant amount.
The cost of asphalt ranges from $3 to $5 per square foot, including labor. It is easier to get a better idea of the total cost when you calculate it in tones, however, and that is how these calculations will be carried out.
The average price of good quality asphalt is $85 to $150 per ton. Asphalt pricing fluctuates with the price of oil.
An asphalt driveway is often composed of base layers and top layers, though the most stable form of asphalt driveway will be created using full-depth asphalt. In general a 4″ thick asphalt layer is suitable for most driveways, but 5-6″ is recommended to support heavier vehicles and loads.
This means that the entire thickness of the driveway is composed of asphalt, instead of having a substandard material for lower layers. Thus, once you grade it as discussed below, the entire driveway is made of the same material, reducing the risk of shifting and movement.
Grading and Base Preparation
Grading and preparing a solid base is a hidden cost of an asphalt project. For your driveway to be as stable as possible, you may need to ensure that the top 6 inches of soil (at least) is stable and 4 to 8 inches of crushed gravel for a solid base.
Never use topsoil as a base for any structures which require stability. Topsoil is the soil you use for flower beds. The type of soil you need to prepare your new driveway with should be as free of organic compounds as possible. It is also known as fill dirt.
The cost of labor for general contracting work is usually between $40 and $55 per hour. Labor rates differ around the country, and some homeowners may know someone in the industry who may offer a reduced price. However, regarding averages, it is best to assume that labor will cost around $40 per hour.
Existing Driveway Removal
Removing an existing driveway will undoubtedly add to the costs of a paving project. Removing existing paving may take considerable time for the crew, while also generating a significant amount of waste that needs to be disposed of.
How to Estimate Asphalt Driveway Removal Cost
While our asphalt driveway calculator can estimate materials and labor pricing for your project, you can also do some back of the envelope calculations to ballpark your costs.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is asphalt and how is it made?
Asphalt (also known as black top, hot mix asphalt HMA, tarvey, macadam and tarmac) is a mixture of crushed rock (aggregates) and asphalt cement in specifically controlled amounts. Asphalt cement is a derivative of crude oil refining that is very heavy and thick. It is the glue that holds the aggregates together. This mixture is scientifically engineered and heated over 300 degrees so it can be placed and rolled to a smooth surface.
What are the benefits of using asphalt?
Asphalt covers 94 percent of the roads in the United States. It offers quick construction compared to other building materials. It creates a quieter ride that reduces driver fatigue, is smooth, durable and skid resistant. Asphalt paving allows less construction delays and traffic congestion than other construction possibilities.
What causes a pothole in asphalt?
A pothole is caused by water penetrating the asphalt (often through a crack) and weakening the stone base during the freezing and thawing cycles of winter. Improper sub-grade (clay) can also contribute to potholes.
Can asphalt be recycled?
Yes. In fact, asphalt is the number one recycled material in the United States. Asphalt is crushed and reused in new asphalt mix designs.
Is asphalt a sustainable material?
Asphalt Removal Service near Omaha NE: Yes. In addition to its recyclability, which conserves precious natural resources, asphalt provides long-life solutions for pavement construction. Some asphalt pavements reduce noise pollution and alleviate other environmental concerns. And, while annual production of asphalt paving material has increased by more than 250 percent over the past 40 years, emissions from asphalt plants have dropped by 97 percent or more. Some additional points to consider:
Asphalt is not soluble or harmful in a water environment. It has been used successfully for many years in fish hatcheries, reservoirs of drinking water for human consumption, and other environmental protection applications.
Asphalt prevents pollution from getting into water supplies and protects against disease from waste materials. It can be combined with aggregate to form a void less and impermeable layer. Asphalt pavements are effective liners and caps for landfills.
Many states have tested discarded asphalt pavement and determined that it should be categorized as clean fill.
Is paving asphalt the same as roofing asphalt?
No. While both paving and roofing asphalts are derived from the petroleum refining process, they are used in very different ways. Asphalt used in roofing is typically a harder grade of asphalt that is heated to much higher temperatures than those used in paving operations.
How is an asphalt pavement built?
The pavement is built in layers. The first step is to remove topsoil and compact the earth. Then, a base that will help to carry the load is placed and compacted. (The base may be constructed solely of stone, or it may include both stone and asphalt.) Then, two or more layers of hot mix asphalt are placed and compacted.
CALL FOR US:
- Asphalt Removal Services Omaha NE
- Parking Lot Resurfacing
- Asphalt Resurfacing
- Parking Lot Resurfacing Companies
- Parking Lot Resurfacing Costs
- Asphalt Removal Companies Near Omaha NE
- Asphalt Services
- Asphalt Overlay
- Asphalt Driveway Cost Calculator
- Cost Of Asphalt Driveway
- Asphalt Repair Cost Per Square Foot Omaha NE
- Pavement Milling Cost
- Tar Driveway Cost
- How Much Does Paving Cost
- Concrete Driveway Cost
- Cost To Resurface Asphalt Driveway Omaha NE
- Arlington NE Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Ashland NE Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Avoca IA Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Avoca NE Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Bellevue NE Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Bennington NE Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Blair NE Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Boys Town NE Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Carson IA Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Carter Lake IA Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Ceresco NE Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Council Bluffs IA Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Dunlap IA Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Eagle NE Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Elkhorn NE Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Fort Calhoun NE Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Fremont NE Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Glenwood IA Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Greenwood NE Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Gretna NE Asphalt Removal Service near me
- LA Vista NE Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Lincoln NE Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Logan IA Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Louisville NE Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Malvern IA Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Mead NE Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Missouri Valley Ia Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Murray NE Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Oakland IA Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Omaha NE Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Pacific Junction IA Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Papillion NE Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Plattsmouth NE Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Ralston NE Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Springfield NE Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Underwood IA Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Valley NE Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Wahoo NE Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Waterloo NE Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Weeping Water NE Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Woodbine IA Asphalt Removal Service near me
- Yutan NE Asphalt Removal Service near me